Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10129 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)