Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10409 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)