Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,674 (AU$4,773) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)