Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,822 (AU$8,878) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)