Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,824 (AU$5,101) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)