Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,159 (AU$7,838) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)