Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,927 (£2,942) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)