Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,947 (1,458,862 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)