Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,052 (2,678,613 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)