Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,178 (2,704,769 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)