Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,950 (€2,240) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)