Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10307 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,694 (元26,140) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)