Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02588 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 904 (34,918₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)