Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 845 (32,091₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)