Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19462 JOD / QAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,922 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 75% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)