Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,451 (4,622,180 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (34 minutes ago)