Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02611 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,324 (50,703₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (36 minutes ago)