Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02727 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 738 (27,064₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)