Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02707 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 747 (27,575₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)