Cost of living comparison between Dnipro, Ukraine and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 942 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02763 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,457 (52,736₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)