Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02624 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 603 (22,981₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)