Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02689 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,286 (47,842₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)