Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00399 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,699 (676,317 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)