Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00398 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,321 (1,338,068 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)