Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00401 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,400 (598,949 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)