Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00398 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 62% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,071 (1,273,440 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)