Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00399 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,336 (1,337,828 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)