Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00397 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,949 (741,905 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)