Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00398 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,618 (657,206 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)