Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20087 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,009 (5,021TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (20 minutes ago)