Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20589 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,713 (R$ 8,318) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)