Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22435 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,638 (R$ 7,300) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)