Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,729 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21612 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,706 (R$ 7,893) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)