Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04020 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,100 (E£ 27,369) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)