Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01098 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,219 (₨111,049) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)