Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,551 ($3,613) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)