Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,089 (€2,638) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)