Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.769 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,846 (€5,003) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)