Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,141 (₨ 175,727) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)