Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00683 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,193 (₨ 174,759) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)