Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00665 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,098 (₨ 315,740) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)