Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00688 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,186 (₨ 172,363) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)