Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 839 (₨77,030) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)