Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01057 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,369 (₨129,551) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)