Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00882 JOD / BDT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,207 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)