Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,693 ($5,222) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)