Cost of living comparison between Des Moines, Iowa, United States and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,976 ($5,620) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)