Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,610 (₨251,400) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)