Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19424 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,142 (5,877TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)