Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15765 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,055 (6,694TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)