Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,959 prices entered by 703 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)