Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01038 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 763 (₨73,517) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)