Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01098 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 909 (₨82,853) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)