Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 873 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,837 (735,232 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)