Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,899 (771,439 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)