Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 JOD / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,043 (385,628 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)