Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01414 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,647 (Php116,535) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)