Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,246 (€1,500) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (22 minutes ago)