Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,051 (€2,746) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)