Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10680 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,049 (元19,183) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)