Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10456 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 98% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,365 (元32,183) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (19 minutes ago)