Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10289 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 110% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,556 (元63,715) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)