Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10725 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 95% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,307 (元30,837) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)