Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01420 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,085 (Php146,809) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (43 minutes ago)