Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,753 (8,460,227 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)