Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,682 (8,260,761 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)