Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18865 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,100 (﷼ 16,433) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (38 minutes ago)