Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18866 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,210 (﷼ 17,017) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)