Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18904 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,840 (﷼ 9,736) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)