Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00137 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 946 (691,478 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)