Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00137 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 953 (693,202 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)