Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,155 (元21,013) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)