Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,978 (1,639,695 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (34 minutes ago)