Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,889 (1,499,790 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)