Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,605 (3,146,129 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)