Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,944 (1,529,222 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)