Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,659 (3,116,274 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)