Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,232 (₩5,159,559) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)