Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,552 (₩2,385,791) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)