Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,200 (70,213,517 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)