Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,572 (50,266,873 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)