Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01048 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,731 (₨165,137) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)