Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22049 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,085 (S/. 4,919) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)