Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,962 (CH$3,716,928) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)