Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,096 (CH$3,618,535) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)