Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,073 (Bs 15,122) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (40 minutes ago)