Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07102 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,768 (Bs 24,901) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)