Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03766 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 832 (Mex$ 22,092) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (33 minutes ago)