Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03785 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,687 (Mex$ 44,561) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)