Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22798 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,756 (R$ 12,090) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)