Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22437 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,500 (R$ 6,684) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)