Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22535 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,842 (R$ 12,612) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)