Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21690 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,517 (R$ 6,994) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (42 minutes ago)