Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,286 ($1,822) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (31 minutes ago)