Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,819 (COL$7,498,005) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)