Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 842 (COL$3,599,485) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)