Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 959 (COL$4,088,310) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)