Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17933 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,005 (5,606 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)