Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03007 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,178 (L 39,174) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)