Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,244 (Php90,571) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)